Ambient ACN-TL timecode Tiny Lockit (without sync output)
Except for the sync signal output, the Tiny Lockit comprises the full functionality of the Lockit, including ACN support, auto tuning, wireless jam syncing, as well as metadata transfer and logging.
Built-In timecode wireless & C-Jam
The ACN-TL also can be used as fully-functional, generator-buffered timecode transceiver. This provides the stability of an Ambient Lockit generator with the flexibility of a wireless TC system but without the fear of dropouts. In addition, it also offers a variable timecode output level for recording TC on audio track.
Due to its smaller form factor, the ACN-TL is especially suitable for applications on small cameras and in setups where a sync signal is not required. With it’s machined, pearl blasted and anodized aluminum body, the Tiny Lockit can easily withstand the roughest production conditions.
The built-in ACN enables for 0.0ppm drift, wireless tc & remote control
The integrated transceiver and the 2nd Lemo socket can be used to interface with the ACN system via USB, RS232, or GP I/O. It also allows the ACN-TL to work as a fully functional, generator buffered wireless timecode transceiver. With firmware version 3.1 or higher the new c-jam mode does not stop after the first jam. It will resend smaller timestamps every 4 seconds.
All receiving units now compare their internal generated timecode with the highly accurate timestamp and pull up or down the generator speed until they are perfectly matched. This way a drift between all ACN devices on set can be avoided completely. When used in a network with a Master Lockit, all ACN-TL units and other ACN Lockits can be displayed, named and remote controlled via the Master Lockit web interface.
- Highly accurate timecode generator
- Generator buffered timecode transceiver
- Drift of less than 1 frame a day (~0,1ppm, 0.0ppm within the ACN)
- Supports all SMPTE frame rates
- Sunlight readable OLED Display
- Adjustable timecode offset
- Adjustable timecode level for recording TC on audio track
- MIDI timecode interface with LTC/MTC conversion
- Built in ACN transceiver with internal antenna
- RS232, USB and GP I/O port
- Works 12 hours on 2 AAA batteries
- Robust machined and anodized aluminum body
- Dimension: 77 mm x 56.5 mm x 21 mm
- Weight: 118 g