Sennheiser 506292 MKH8060 supercardioid modular microphone
The MKH 8060 offers true and natural sound in a lightweight, rugged package.
Reliable under the toughest climatic conditions, the MKH 8060’s symmetrical
RF transducer design produces high sensitivity, low distortion, excellent transient
response. Newly designed short interference tube yields a pleasing supercardioid / lobar
pickup pattern, suppressing off-axis sound without coloration to create extremely natural
and detailed results. Ideal for boom or camera mounting due to its compact design, the
MKH 8060 is Sennheiser’s first short shotgun to interface directly into digital systems
via the MZD 8000 digital module.
• Redesigned interference tube suppresses off-axis sounds without coloration,
resulting in a pleasing, natural sound.
• Symmetrical RF condenser design yields superior immunity to moisture,
incredible transient detail and low distortion.
• Modular design allows addition of a filter (MZF8000) or digital output module (MZD8000).
• Comparable directivity to the industry standard MKH 416 in a compact, lightweight format.
- Transducer principle RF condenser
- Pick-up pattern super-cardioid/lobar
- Frequency response 50–25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity -24 dBV/Pa (63mV/Pa)
- Max. sound pressure level 129 dB SPL
- Phantom powering 48 ± 4 V (P48, IEC 61938)
- Current consumption 3.3 mA
- Nominal impedance 25 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance 2KΩ
- Equivalent noise level 11 dB (A) (DIN-IEC 651), 23 dB (CCIR 268-3)
- Weight 2.8 ounces (3.9 ounces with XLR module)
- Length 5.7 inches (7.0 inches with MZX 8000 XLR module)
- Diameter .75 inches (19 mm)
- Operating temperature -14° F to 140° F (-10° C to 60° C)
- UPC code 615104183711
- EAN code 4044155053241
Part/Accessory Article No.
MZD 8000 502097
Digital output module (AES42)
MZF 8000 502320
In-line filter module with selectable low cut and pad.
MZH 60-1 003224
Long hair windscreen for use with MZW60-1
MZS 20-1 003609
Combination shockmount pistol grip and stand, pole adapter for MKH and K6 series, required for blimp
MZW 60-1 003607
Blimp windscreen for MKH60, ME66, requires MZS20-1 shock mount.