Sonosax VT-12 main frame, without modules, with master module and 100-240VAC Power Supply Unit
The SONOSAX SX-ST or SX-VT Series are the most compact modular mixing consoles on the market. Meanwhile their reduced size, they offer a maximum of possibilities to suit each user needs, with unequaled characteristics.
As with all SONOSAX products, the SX-ST and SX-VT series are built without any compromise in quality. Our 25 years of experience have helped us to develop and build this mixer which is designed to last a minimum of 12 to 15 years. The reliability of the SONOSAX SX-ST or SX-VT is due to a high-tech design, the choice of the best components available, a meticulous hand assembly and a severe quality control.
Each stage of the modules has been extensively studied to give the highest in quality and performances. The result of the research and development is an ergonomic mixing console with extraordinary characteristics.
- Compact and fully modular construction
- Un-compromised choice of components
- Ultra-low noise mic preamps with +48V phantom power available on all input channels
- Electronically balanced, transformer less inputs and outputs
- Wide bandwidth10Hz to 200kHz, suitable for SACD and next converters generations
- High dynamic range and large headroom
- Direct Outputs selectable Pre-EQ, Post-EQ or Post Fader
- 8 Groups individually selectable Pre or Post Pan
- 4 Auxiliaries individually selectable Pre or Post Fader
- Limiter on each input channel
- High quality conductive plastic linear fader
- Dual peak meters on each input for Pre and Post Fader level indications
- Triple Monitoring section with 2 Private Lines for communications
- Large scale level-meter indicators switch able to level and phase correlation meter
- Internal 8 channels of high quality A to D converter ( optional )
- Integrated 8 track Hard disk and Compact flash Card recorder ( optional )
- Compact size and low weight
- Low power consumption
Modules and Options: (please contact us for pricing details)